Got all the money I deposited on Combat Arms back after getting banned!
lol,
I know it was very stupid of me to use hacks on a account I was using RM on & I knew it would only be a matter of time before getting banned.
But I really never expected for one minite that PayPal would pay out on all the chargebacks I did, But damm, they did!
As NX decided not to respond to any of my PayPal claims, PayPal had no choice but to refunded every penny.
I claimed NX deleted my combat arms accounts with no form of comunications of why & I supplied my account details, so if they decided to check, they could see there was nolonger any combat arms account in my NX account
I know from past experence you have no protection on virtual item payments, but as the staff in NX don't respond to chargeback claims, I got lucky & won every claim in my faver
Damm I'm lucky I never got burned for my stupid actions this time.
Anybody else that has been stupid as me & used real money & hacks at the sametime & made your payments through credit cards or paypal, don't worry, if u get banned there's a very good chance you can get all your money back!
I know it was very stupid of me to use hacks on a account I was using RM on & I knew it would only be a matter of time before getting banned.
But I really never expected for one minite that PayPal would pay out on all the chargebacks I did, But damm, they did!
As NX decided not to respond to any of my PayPal claims, PayPal had no choice but to refunded every penny.
I claimed NX deleted my combat arms accounts with no form of comunications of why & I supplied my account details, so if they decided to check, they could see there was nolonger any combat arms account in my NX account
I know from past experence you have no protection on virtual item payments, but as the staff in NX don't respond to chargeback claims, I got lucky & won every claim in my faver
Damm I'm lucky I never got burned for my stupid actions this time.
Anybody else that has been stupid as me & used real money & hacks at the sametime & made your payments through credit cards or paypal, don't worry, if u get banned there's a very good chance you can get all your money back!

