EXP Cheat

Posts 91–103 of 103 · Page 7 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by PlaydoMan View Post
the stuff i have isnt detected.
Don't be a troll. :[
Help us out
Quote Originally Posted by PlaydoMan View Post
the stuff i have isnt detected.
Do you have the same packet editor that I have??

If so, we can OPK the shit out of this game.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
Do you have the same packet editor that I have??

If so, we can OPK the shit out of this game.
Down teach me how to packet edit D:
Quote Originally Posted by Lady GaGa View Post
Down teach me how to packet edit D:
I'm not the best of teachers....

/me = noob
hey can anyone help me level
Quote Originally Posted by haxormember View Post
Is this normal ?! Are you kiding me 98% hs is hack...
Your wrong.
It could be farming lol

That's not an aimbot btw, it's packet editing.

I've personally played with aimbots in this game, and I know the difference.
rpe packed editor is detected for me ... game just shuts down :O
yeah, game is crashing and btw i think your account "STUPID" has been banned/resetted
Quote Originally Posted by Andyi View Post
yeah, game is crashing and btw i think your account "STUPID" has been banned/resetted
disable your av before use RP*
no my account not yet banned

btw i'm in game now...
I HAVE NO ANTI-VIRUS HOW CAN I DISABLE IT :X
lol seriously this is funny to read ppl askin for undetected things u can use a packer and make it undetected ect packet edit is simple to work out when u kill some1 by headshot it sent packets back to the server and if u use a program to catch these packets and spam them back to the server it will look like opk and powerlvling very fast way to get banned 100%
Posts 91–103 of 103 · Page 7 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?