CROSSFIRE "SPAWN HACK" !!!

Posts 46–51 of 51 · Page 4 of 4
NOTE;; There has been a hack like this cause I have used it!!
But it could be a bug aswell...
-.- :P
Quote Originally Posted by DyByMe View Post
NOTE;; There has been a hack like this cause I have used it!!
But it could be a bug aswell...
-.- :P
this ist 100000000000000000000000000000000000000001% ERROR CLIENT CF

OMG
Quote Originally Posted by MarciN BesZ View Post
this ist 100000000000000000000000000000000000000001% ERROR CLIENT CF

OMG

its legit
nice try but u cant fool us :P
Hah... i had this. But long time ago. I was playing in Eagle Eye. I had this bug with table score. I had a ak golden , anaconda adv, shovel. I was playing as a diffrent player in my team. When i killed someone it showed he killed himself. But later i had disconnect.
no its not hak its a bug i had the same problem once
Posts 46–51 of 51 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us