PSP programmers....
Hi everybody!
I was here in front of the PC reading some threads in this section and didn't find lots, if any, PSP programming tutorials/programmers. I was wondering if there is here anyone that knows how to program the PSP. . . The only "decent" thing i did with the PSP was a "UMD Dumper", but as already exists more than one i decided not to release it
I would love to see here some PSP Programming Tutorials.
Here you have most of the things you'll need to know when programming a homebrew app.
pspsdk-1.0+beta2
I was here in front of the PC reading some threads in this section and didn't find lots, if any, PSP programming tutorials/programmers. I was wondering if there is here anyone that knows how to program the PSP. . . The only "decent" thing i did with the PSP was a "UMD Dumper", but as already exists more than one i decided not to release it
I would love to see here some PSP Programming Tutorials.
Here you have most of the things you'll need to know when programming a homebrew app.
pspsdk-1.0+beta2
as for tutorials the toolchain and sdk for the psp comes with examples as well and can upload an easy windows installer for you since not that easy to come across now adays