[CA] Selling CSM2 , 3 PERMS. [Mei 7 day, Mei's Mp7 Mod 1D] - 1600 MS Points.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Hey guys.

Rank: CSM2
GP: 1k.
KDR: 1.06 (Easily Change, Just Reseted) 1k Kills, and 1K Death.
Clan: No.
NX : Less then 200.

I am trading it for a 1600-MS Card. (20 Dollars).

I have a P90 TR, a UMP 45, And A G36E Valk. (Perms) (Already Worth Atleast 30 Dollars.)

I have A Mei 7D in the Inbox, A Mei's Mp7 Mod To, and a Name color, Dark Green. (About 15 Days Left. [1/15/11]) A Ballistic Helmet (About 20 Days Left [1/15/11]). And Some other stuff.

For More information, You can contact me for PICS, Or Proof, Or Deals.

Datvietboitmn@gmail.com
Datvietboitmn@live.com

A Middle man will be used.

Or PM Me. I go on daily, just never' posted or the rest.

O, forgot.

Username: -BoiFromNam-

My Back, I only have 400G.

I don't know if it's possible but if you can give me atleast 800MS. I'll make a deal.
hey i'll like to make a trade with that account will a MSG3, m6a2 srt, p90 tr and g363le all perm match it?
Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Reed View Post
dude send me a PM i wanna make a deal with u
This guy is legit traded with him b4 Tho his MSG3 is still on sale :O
No trades? I don't wanna play no more.
I can pay you 15 paypal cash.

Pm if interested
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?