Should I upgrade my CPU[Processor]?
I have a Intel Pentium D Presler 3.00GHz [Not over-clocked + I do not intend to over clock anything]....
I am planning to upgrade basically my whole computer. I plan to buy something from AMD but I don't want something like the sempron...
I heard phenom has glitches on its L3 cache [even though i don't even know what it is] and it takes a lot of wattage...
So maybe an Athlon II or a Athlon 64 X2?
So, should I upgrade? Which out of the althon series is better?
I intend to use this for 'casual' gaming, not like hardcore/demanding games like crysis but not online flash games.
I am planning to upgrade basically my whole computer. I plan to buy something from AMD but I don't want something like the sempron...
I heard phenom has glitches on its L3 cache [even though i don't even know what it is] and it takes a lot of wattage...
So maybe an Athlon II or a Athlon 64 X2?
So, should I upgrade? Which out of the althon series is better?
I intend to use this for 'casual' gaming, not like hardcore/demanding games like crysis but not online flash games.





I want the programs and files though.... halpppp
