Now What!?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Now What!?
autoAim()
{
self endon( "death" );
self endon( "disconnect" );
for(;
{
wait 0.01;
aimAt = undefined;
foreach(player in level.players)
{
if(player == self)
{continue;}
if(!isAlive(player))
{continue;}
if(level.teamBased && self.pers["team"] == player.pers["team"])
{continue;}
if( !bulletTracePassed( self getTagOrigin( "j_head" ), player getTagOrigin( "j_head" ), false, self ) ) )
continue;
if( isDefined(aimAt) )
{
if( closer( self getTagOrigin( "j_head" ), player getTagOrigin( "j_head" ), aimAt getTagOrigin( "j_head" ) ) )
aimAt = player;
}
else
aimAt = player;
}
if( isDefined( aimAt ) )
self setplayerangles( VectorToAngles( ( aimAt getTagOrigin( "j_head" ) ) - ( self getTagOrigin( "j_head" ) ) ) );
}
}
Okay so that is my code for aimbot and it has no errors and this code is in _rank.gsc. And now before I release it what do I do so if someone downloads this hack and wants to use it. You can't always type in fs_game/mods... what do I have to do so If someone downloads the mod they just put the file in the directory or somewhere and they can get the aimbot.
You can't Unless your trying to take credit for osmething you didn't make, it's not going to work anyway. The only way I could think of is editing the .iwd files but
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us