Let me ask you

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Let me ask you
Why are those of us who put time into writing code without making any actual releases given any recognition. Whereas any newphag can just come in download a base, change the name, then upload it then just get page after page of "Good job bro"
Yeah .
thats how it goes and we can't do shit about it
Because no body likes a real coder
Because people want what they want and they dont care who really made it.
I would say something but i guess I count in this region
It's because the Hack Coding sections are situated as a subsection of the Game Sections. So the major focus is on releasing and not developing. So all the hackers are spread out in 20 different forums, where the focus is the same as it is here, releasing hacks, and not coding or developing a knowledge base.
We do it because it is fun. I guess.
IcySeal you IGNORE ME!
Because all they do is dl + use it. They don't give 2 shits how it was made, all they want to do is cheat like l33t n3wbz.
Hmm I am having the Feeling that i am one of those..

I release crosshair , I am not ..

I dont put my names on bases
its called freedom, greed and the human need for recognition rolled into one.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?