dumb question

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
dumb question
when u lose a clan war, u lose 10 clan points? and the clan winer win 10 clan points?

srry 4 bad english, nuff said
Personally, I've never heard about this. As far as I know clan points are only Awarded for +EXP users gain. 500 EXP = 1 clan point. I think Clan wars only determine EXP each member gains and the Win/losses of the clan. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)
no, it dont matter if you lose or not?....

500 exp = one clan point. you dont lose ...
I heard about something like this once But I don't know if its real
Quote Originally Posted by LAKEN View Post
wat is a shoes?
stop spamming
I dont think so ive never heard of it try google.
CP is crap. just play and you'll earn 'em
I don't think so.
Is just playing you can earn more CP.
really was a stupid question..
You dont lose nothing, You just won EXP and Money
hmm.. never actually heard of this. i mean i play alot and i never see my clan point's decreasing..
Quote Originally Posted by Wiz'Khalifa. View Post
hmm.. never actually heard of this. i mean i play alot and i never see my clan point's decreasing..
lol You suck
well the old clan i was in Reflex they lost alote of CW since i joined i think there rank droped from 59 to 62 maybe cuz of that or inactiveness o.O good theory
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us