Thumbs upDetected[BO] QuickScope plugin for ExternalHack v1.0

Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4
how can i be so sure it won't bann me, in ranked servers?
Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
how can i be so sure it won't bann me, in ranked servers?
Do you want me to make a blood oath? If so, you should quit - it won't happen. You have to either believe me or pass by.
kay, well im not that bad at quickscoping, always positive score on sniperonly/every room with qs class... but ill try it out i guess.
i trust you, but it's not your fault if i get banned, so i thought, how could i be sure?
Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
kay, well im not that bad at quickscoping, always positive score on sniperonly/every room with qs class... but ill try it out i guess.
i trust you, but it's not your fault if i get banned, so i thought, how could i be sure?
If you're not bad, why do you want to use it? Re-read this:
Quote Originally Posted by 63OR63 View Post
I don't recommend to use this script on regular basis, if you want to get some skill. It may be useful for complete newbies in QS to get used to it, but after 2 or 3 day of fun you should begin to learn QuckScoping without any spikes. Otherwise, you will stay just a noob forever.
Also:
Quote Originally Posted by 63OR63 View Post
Note: VAC status of my plugin is undetected and it will never change, because it doesn't read/write game memory, inject dll etc. At the moment of the release Python version of ExternalHack is also undetected. However, use it on your own risk.
I guess I explained it understandable enough.
yes ty, well i keep playing legit then
Guys, I need help optimizing the script for next release. If someone knows the exact durations of rechambing and zooming in straight from the game files, I'd be very grateful for telling me them.
Does this work with version 1.6.1 of the hack?
Yeah, it works.

It works on every version, cause it has nothing common with game - it is script, which will press buttons. And it everywhere, so you must turn it off, when not in-game.
Quote Originally Posted by heroeskiller View Post
And it everywhere, so you must turn it off, when not in-game.
Don't talk rubbish, the script is tied to the BO window only.

BTW, I made some improvements to my version and merged it with quickswitch script, but it's not enough to make a new release, I believe. I'm not interested in optimizing the timings because I almost left playing BO, but if someone help me with it as I described above, I'll probably release the improved version.
Not working for me...
Correct me if i'm wrong,

but it works with every version of the external hack of sph4ck?
And as long the external hacks stays undetected this script will also be?

So the only way this script is bannable is when the external gets detected and in that way, it isnt the fault of this script.. ?
Quote Originally Posted by Brii View Post
Correct me if i'm wrong,

but it works with every version of the external hack of sph4ck?
And as long the external hacks stays undetected this script will also be?

So the only way this script is bannable is when the external gets detected and in that way, it isnt the fault of this script.. ?
You're absolutely right, so answers are: yes, yes and yes. Unfortunately, my instruction how to edit ExternalHack config is a bit outdated, because Sphack has made some changes in his hack, so I'll update it soon, I guess.

Update: new version is available.
Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?