Killstreak Counter v0.1

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Thank you for this, send me a PM and I will see about putting up a link with appropriate credit on AlterIW.

(No link on AlterIW will be linked to this site... for obvious reasons)

Now we just need to marry this and
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/269-call-d...l-counter.html
That way we can get the stats and a counter. xD
how i am use the hack?
I start the KSCounter and after that I start the AlterIWnet but how the hack is work?
Thanks, Looks like its easy to use and useful to ppl who can't mentaly count.. No offence any one I am one of those ppl lol
Nice... better than press tab and calculate how many kills...
Why put this in private servers when it dosent work for aiw? And give some more info in first post like "dosnt work for XP, or required window mode and so on.."
Quote Originally Posted by divadude View Post
Why put this in private servers when it dosent work for aiw? And give some more info in first post like "dosnt work for XP, or required window mode and so on.."
If one would read the thread they'd get the questions answered..

1. It works on alterIW.
2. It uses Aero which is a feature of Vista and Windows 7, if you want it on XP then make a D3D layer.
3. Windowed because Aero is not active when running full-screen applications.
Thanks dude! This is so sweet.

Looks simple but useful for knowing when I can get a Nuke, Chopper Gunner, ext.
I love that kind of hack that is not a way to be a noob..LoL
Iv got vista, but cant select aero?!
and also how do you get alteriwnet in windowed ( Im a noob soz)

ty
very awesome, and maybe next release/version could you make it so it works with fullscreen as well?
very nice work mate...thanks for this.
AMAZING!
i was just searching for that i love u master
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?