[RETURN] First mod [L85A1 MOD]

PollDo you like the mod?
8 votes
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[RETURN] First mod [L85A1 MOD]
L85A1 MOD [Woods/Moss +Dark+]


Picture uploaded to Tiny Pic to Ensure Quality

Virus Scan here
Virus Scan Provided by Virus Total To Ensure Safety


If video is offline please click this link ->
Video Provided by Youtube

Song Provided by FreeStyleing Artist Manicly Twisted [Aka, Twisted]
Youtube Channel Here!
L85A1 MOD [Woods moss].rarattachment deleted · 6 downloads before removal
More like a destroyed L85A1. Looks sexy, I like it.
Looks good!
I would clear out the scope though...
sounds like u rapping in backround lol video fail work tho 1/10 for effort tho
Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15 View Post
sounds like u rapping in backround lol video nice work tho
I don't rap, sorry lol.

Thanks everyone.
cool, but i dont have an l85a1
LoL, L85A1 MOD Sewer
You should try "engraving" the text instead of writing on it (Quinn taught me)
Also, the scope lens doesn't look like magnifying glass
Nice job and excellent effort for a comeback
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
LoL, L85A1 MOD Sewer
You should try "engraving" the text instead of writing on it (Quinn taught me)
Also, the scope lens doesn't look like magnifying glass
Nice job and excellent effort for a comeback
Hah. I know how to do this. (:< Simple matter of using a blending option.
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

You should try "engraving" the text instead of writing on it (Quinn taught me)
Also, the scope lens doesn't look like magnifying glass
Yea didn't feel like doing that, and what you mean magnifying glass??
However still the best critic I know.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
Hah. I know how to do this. (:< Simple matter of using a blending option.
Ehhh, I didn't use blending...I think

Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post
Yea didn't feel like doing that, and what you mean magnifying glass??
However still the best critic I know.
Magnifying glass=scope lens
lol ty for the compliment
marinated in swamp water.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
marinated in swamp water.
lol Interesting.
I give u a 7/10, it's nice but can be better
song sucks
mod is verry good
nice done it fits
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?