ExclamationHelp, Prestige Hack

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Help, Prestige Hack
Hello, ban me and remove the AlteriwNet, then I lost my level 70 prestige 10, I would like to have him back because I unban.

It is done with the EAM, but not if so:

I open the game, I leave the screen and get into the folder "players", there and put my playerstats.txt eam, then within 3 squares and give to import. Supposedly they should have already but nothing: S

I can spend your playerstats.txt file, and your EAM?
If I have done wrong explicais me?

Thanks

PS: I am Spanish I hope you have understood perfectly the translation of google.
Don't beg..

The main page it's full of them.. and all of them are working.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us