[SOLVED] Quick question

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Quick question
[FONT="Lucida Console"]Don't want to find the right place, just a quick question I hope you guys can help me with. Sorry if my spelling is bad because i can't see tha chat box, Mozilla is acting wierd. Just reinstalled it and now whnever i want to type a post, it never shows anything except a blank box... [/FONT
This can be closed when i figure it out

*REQUEST CLOSE* Sorry for this, Mozilla is just a waste of internet space... I'm not using it ever again...
Umm, the only answer for that is your not using chrome
Quote Originally Posted by StayTrue View Post
Umm, the only answer for that is your not using chrome
Yeah I just switched back to chrome, wombo told me that firefox could possibly download faster but i found out that was complete horse sh*t.
Just restart pc...
Quote Originally Posted by [PROTOTYPE] View Post
Just restart pc...
I did. Still wasn't working so I said, "F*ck it, I'm going back to chrome".

*edit* can I get a close on this please?
I hate the theme layout if it it pisses me off..
It happenned to me mmz. Now I use IE
╪closed and moved╪
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us