Requesting A Sig
Hey, art secion, you.... artist people you.... I'm here to request a sig picture instead of my "Enjoy" picture. Here's what i'm looking for.
Keep in mind, I do not want the quotes in the sig
Main Text: "EvilCow..."
Sub text: [optional] If something, make it short but good. Real good.
Theme: I don't really have one in mind yet. But I'll update if I get one in my mind. But as of now, something... either natural like a path down some tree's. OR something totally different...
Style: Something using subtle flames like in this picture: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-signat...079-nomad.html
Size: Doesn't matter. Just not too big.
I would really appreciate that. <3 for who ever makes it! ;D
Keep in mind, I do not want the quotes in the sig
Main Text: "EvilCow..."
Sub text: [optional] If something, make it short but good. Real good.
Theme: I don't really have one in mind yet. But I'll update if I get one in my mind. But as of now, something... either natural like a path down some tree's. OR something totally different...
Style: Something using subtle flames like in this picture: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-signat...079-nomad.html
Size: Doesn't matter. Just not too big.
I would really appreciate that. <3 for who ever makes it! ;D

)
