help in illustrator cs4

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
help in illustrator cs4
any one could help me on how to trace from a scanned image manually
i need detail explanation
Sorry, Illustrator is out of my range. Photoshop I can help with, but I've never used Illustrator.
Quote Originally Posted by CrustyObama View Post
Sorry, Illustrator is out of my range. Photoshop I can help with, but I've never used Illustrator.
so dont post...
what specific thing do you need
You need to look up some tutorials on how to use the pentool, and use of anchor points.

I'll see what I can find for you when I get back home.

if you want to trace something the super cheesy way, use the live trace function.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?