New Patch fixed everything?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
New Patch fixed everything?
Hi,
I just started my game like I always do and suddenly I got a message like iw_11 is wrong. I have played with th for a very long time now. Im not VAC banned but I needed to download the files again.
/request close.

@ toobanooba Please, please stop spamming. There are sooo many guys here on MPGH that are spamming. If you would stop spamming, there would be one guy less.
Quote Originally Posted by jabbathehutt View Post
/request close.

@ toobanooba Please, please stop spamming. There are sooo many guys here on MPGH that are spamming. If you would stop spamming, there would be one guy less.
How is that spam?
Quote Originally Posted by jabbathehutt View Post
/request close.

@ toobanooba Please, please stop spamming. There are sooo many guys here on MPGH that are spamming. If you would stop spamming, there would be one guy less.
yes but the reason i typed that was their are leechers taking credit for others ideas/findings/creations i don't like that. so i post the troof like so > http://www.mpgh.net/forum/368-call-d...-textures.html
/closed due to op request
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us