Possibly?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Possibly?
I have an Athlon 64 X2 and a Geforce 9100, not very great specs. Modern warfare 2 recommends at least an athlon, but Black Ops recommends a phenom, which is far greater than the athlon. Instead of making textures low and all that, is there some way I could play Black Ops at least 30 fps without dramatically reducing settings? Modify? w/e
You shouldn't be worrying about your CPU, it's the gfx card that's letting you down.
coeus, just a question - what would upgrading the cpu do to the performance?
Quote Originally Posted by FangedBeast View Post
coeus, just a question - what would upgrading the cpu do to the performance?
Not much in this case. It's like a bottleneck but kinda reversed (usually people buy too powerful cards that can't be used fully due to a lower-end mobo / cpu), even if he upgrades the CPU I doubt there would be a noticeable increase in performance, the card he has now is the lowest-end integrated card from the 9000 series =/
Will i be able to run BO at 30 fps with my specs?

ah w/e. I know . my 9100 needs to be burned.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us