Title Change Request

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Title Change Request
Can someone please change my title to "xXPentarchXx"? If you could do this for me, that would be great
Think its 1K posts to do that
Please post in the correct section Next time it's just another click away;

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/118-staff-requests/

Also according to Liz's Regulations

A minimum of 500 posts is required for Text usertitles.

He meets the requirements.
Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
Please post in the correct section Next time it's just another click away;

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/118-staff-requests/

Also according to Liz's Regulations

A minimum of 500 posts is required for Text usertitles.

He meets the requirements.
Not any more he doesn't, the section is only available to those with 1k posts =/

Want a name change? Want a title change?

Requirements:
Name Change / Title Change - 1000 posts required

Any requests without proper requirements met will result in a ban. Multiple requests will result in a ban.
I would have posted there, but it said I need 1000 posts to access there, yet the rules state you need 500 posts for a user title change
There's two different rules posted, so he got confused. Don't ban him.
Dave said to post a req, just check my page, and check the conversation
I apologize for using the wrong set of regulations.
It doesn't matter :P Probably been a while since you read em eh?

And plus, refer to the "Rules" Button on the top to see why I requested in the first place, and I don't see why I can't, because Dave said for me to make a request...
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us