My Chat with a Whore-Bot

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
My Chat with a Whore-Bot


/Discuss
lol if u look at both links, one is dmu9 and the otherone is dg47
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post
lol if u look at both links, one is dmu9 and the otherone is dg47
I told her that. She didnt respond
Lol, I've gotten a few of these also.
lol outside link=ban.
This is why i don't let random people add me on MSN.
I've had these kind of chats before on yahoo messenger.
my yahoo messenger keeps geting invites from those... if i dont accept, they keep spamin me with invites. what i do is accept then delete as soon as possible
These bots are funny ^^
Rage at them!!!!!!
And not a single fuck was given that day.
Quote Originally Posted by Rave. View Post
And not a single fuck was given that day.
Not the right moment for this
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
Y u add bots tho
cause you're banned
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?