[Help].NET Packers

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Help].NET Packers
Hi Guys,

I wanted to know what .NET Packers you guys are using. I am already searching for Days now, but I cant Find Any .NET Packers.
I would be thankful, plus I would give Reputation.

If this is a Kind of begging Im sorry, Just delete please.
No code released in the programming section can be obfuscated or packed, meaning , If you release it in this section, I will not approve it, neither will the minions.

If you plan on packing or obfuscating a application, the source goes to the minion to check, verify and obfuscate for you.

Myself (mod)
Hell_demon for C++
Lolland for VB

Or Blubb can do it for you if we are not around.
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
No code released in the programming section can be obfuscated or packed, meaning , If you release it in this section, I will not approve it, neither will the minions.
If you plan on packing or obfuscating a application, the source goes to the minion to check, verify and obfuscate for you.
Talk of a typical leecher. ..J/K :P
Ha, Like I need anyones source code...........

In fact, I have expressed on 40 different occasions to let lolland or HD do it.
There isn't a single persons code on this site that is worth me stealing and effect a reputation.

Plus, I don't care, If it isn't submitted to HD or lolland and it is packed or obfuscated then it isn't approved, especially considering most releases here are web browsers, cheesy games or silly tools, why is a calculator obfuscated...hmmm.........

Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Ha, Like I need anyones source code...........

In fact, I have expressed on 40 different occasions to let lolland or HD do it.
There isn't a single persons code on this site that is worth me stealing and effect a reputation.
Nice comeback ?

Have a look here:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...tutorials.html

Pisses me off every time I see it. :P
Yeah, that is irrelevant & was a debate between us about MSDN standard code and if was considered leeched But not going to go there again.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us