Some steals my dish in cooking class.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Some steals my dish in cooking class.
I made this dish that was farly good, I'm not saying I'm a good cook, just that I ownd everyone else's dishes. Then this other guy, who I share the same unit with, jacked my dish and told the teacher is was his. Then I was left with his half-assed load of crap.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
I made this dish that was farly good, I'm not saying I'm a good cook, just that I ownd everyone else's dishes. Then this other guy, who I share the same unit with, jacked my dish and told the teacher is was his. Then I was left with his half-assed load of crap.
Lolz, What the hell? Did you get his grade?
Yes, it was a really shitty grade =/
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Yes, it was a really shitty grade =/
Lolz, What did you get? And what did he get with your dish?
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
I dont give a flying fuck, nor should anyone else
I do, Because it's funny. You don't hear about this everyday.
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
I dont give a flying fuck, nor should anyone else
well its a story he obviously feels he needs to let out anger on sooo let him vent to b honoest jeremy i would hate tht kid so much atm
Reminds of Gourav's stories of teachers drugging students and all that made up crap he posts.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
I made this dish that was farly good, I'm not saying I'm a good cook, just that I ownd everyone else's dishes. Then this other guy, who I share the same unit with, jacked my dish and told the teacher is was his. Then I was left with his half-assed load of crap.
Back to the old jetamay, eh? STFU, go bitch about your dish to your teacher or something.
Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
Back to the old jetamay, eh? STFU, go bitch about your dish to your teacher or something.
=O...... I know, I just thought of that. He tells us on MPGH but not the teacher.... Scared of getting your ass kicked? Bet he was a big fat kid and scared of him. I would be too.
You're not communicating, you're whining about how bad your fucking day was when no one gives a shit.
No.. that would just be squealing or snitching and EVERYBODY hates that and its not good.
Forums are for communication, it would be boring as hell if no one communicated about anything but warrock and hacking.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?