SPAWN weapons on walls

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
SPAWN weapons on walls
is there a possible way to spawn like weapon models on the walls
and like buy them with
self.bounty?
I PM'd you my code. Experiment around with it, and don't forget to credit
Quote Originally Posted by Boon Pek View Post
I PM'd you my code. Experiment around with it, and don't forget to credit
Oh, I could have use of that too xD
Would you like to send me it too? :3
(If it's the regular spawnweapon code, then no thanks xD)
And to me please, :P, I have a very buggy way of spawning weapons.
My 2 lol looks cool:P
Jimmy, can you release the code to them, please?

Apparently I don't know where the one I sent to you is, but it's not in my indox, so yea :S

You also need to play around with the angles (weapons have very weird anglings)
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?