Questionhow many post till each lvl?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
how many post till each lvl?
like 50= what rank?
100?
1000?
im a leecher -.- i hate being a leacher
when do i change -_-
Leecher 0
Newbie 25
Member 50
Advanced Member 100
H4X0R Member 150
Dual-Keyboard Member 250
Expert Member 500
Bobo's Trainer 750
MPGH Expert 1000
Synthetic Hacker 1250
Blackhat Hacker 1500
Whitehat Hacker 2000
Bobo's Guardian 2500
Upcoming MPGHiean 3000
MPGH Addict 3500
MPGHiean 4000
MPGH Knight 4500
MPGH Lord 5000
MPGH Champion 5500
MPGH King 6000
MPGH Legend 6500
MPGH God 7000
MPGH God II 7500
MPGH God III 8000
MPGH God IV 8500
MPGH God V 9000
Arun's Slave 9500
Dave's Slave 10000

It's something like this
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Leecher 0
Newbie 25
Member 50
Advanced Member 100
H4X0R Member 150
Dual-Keyboard Member 250
Expert Member 500
Bobo's Trainer 750
MPGH Expert 1000
Synthetic Hacker 1250
Blackhat Hacker 1500
Whitehat Hacker 2000
Bobo's Guardian 2500
Upcoming MPGHiean 3000
MPGH Addict 3500
MPGHiean 4000
MPGH Knight 4500
MPGH Lord 5000
MPGH Champion 5500
MPGH King 6000
MPGH Legend 6500
MPGH God 7000
MPGH God II 7500
MPGH God III 8000
MPGH God IV 8500
MPGH God V 9000
Arun's Slave 9500
Dave's Slave 10000

It's something like this
that cant be right...i got advanced member with 207 posts
Quote Originally Posted by bo76 View Post
that cant be right...i got advanced member with 207 posts
It is the correct list.
No doubt.
Quote Originally Posted by bo76 View Post
that cant be right...i got advanced member with 207 posts
No it got changed I think.
I am MPGH Knight.
That ^ + you can request a title change after 1000 posts and a pic usertitle after 1337 posts
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
That ^ + you can request a title change after 1000 posts and a pic usertitle after 1337 posts
I thought they can request for usertitle change for each 500 posts?
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
I thought they can request for usertitle change for each 500 posts?
Not with the new rules, it's 1000 for the section / change
Hehe I got a name change when I hit my 1k.
Quote Originally Posted by ForrestGump View Post
Hehe I got a name change when I hit my 1k.
Cool story bro
Yes, that is the correct list
this is right i just became expert at 500
Yeah I've got over 100 and I'm member not advanced
I never got the Haxor one.. .
what is a title change?
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?