[HELP] Hacking with C++....
Alright so i'm in gr11 right now, and i took a computer science class last semester on flash and actionscript 3.0 so I have a basic understanding of programming and how it works. I've also been reading up on a bunch of tutorials and i understand the basics of C++ now as well.
then I found out about cheat engine and finding addresses, and then i heard about assembly, which i still dont even understand.... im assuming its like the code part of cheat engine. ANYWHO i did the cheat engine tutorial and ended up injecting C code that they gave me into cheat engine, in order to make a hack. The only problem was that i dont know C, so i didnt quite understand how they did it. All i gathered was that they typed a bunch of crap and randomly threw the address we were using in there :x
basically what im trying to say is I know how to find addresses, i know how to find pointers, and i understand basic C++. What i dont know is how to use addresses, pointers, or hack in general with C++. >.>
this could be in the wrong section... could you kindly move it if it is? :}
any assistance would be appreciated. I heart you.
EDIT: I also heard about something called the WriteProcessMemory function or something. I believe u needed to know the buffer, address, bytes, and something else.... but if anyone knows how to explain the function's use thatd be great :} thank ya.
then I found out about cheat engine and finding addresses, and then i heard about assembly, which i still dont even understand.... im assuming its like the code part of cheat engine. ANYWHO i did the cheat engine tutorial and ended up injecting C code that they gave me into cheat engine, in order to make a hack. The only problem was that i dont know C, so i didnt quite understand how they did it. All i gathered was that they typed a bunch of crap and randomly threw the address we were using in there :x
basically what im trying to say is I know how to find addresses, i know how to find pointers, and i understand basic C++. What i dont know is how to use addresses, pointers, or hack in general with C++. >.>
this could be in the wrong section... could you kindly move it if it is? :}
any assistance would be appreciated. I heart you.
EDIT: I also heard about something called the WriteProcessMemory function or something. I believe u needed to know the buffer, address, bytes, and something else.... but if anyone knows how to explain the function's use thatd be great :} thank ya.



thanks for trying whit x_x