THE IGN THREAD

Posts 16–30 of 108 · Page 2 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
You bitches gonna die.
Take screenshot = win.
I'm nexon spy, my email is -MapleGM-@nexon.net
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!
Say good bye to your accounts.
Even add me on MSN, it will work.
how about i make mine -NexonGM-@exon.net
i might post my ign
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
You bitches gonna die.
Take screenshot = win.
I'm nexon spy, my email is -MapleGM-@nexon.net
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!
Say good bye to your accounts.
Even add me on MSN, it will work.
Unsuccesful troll
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post


Unsuccesful troll
Add me on MSN.
I'll talk to you.
Dumbass.
I don't play ca anymore but here it goes:
Gamrpro
AidenApathy
PureSkillBrah (hacked out account, probably banned)


i think im gunna get back into CA
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
Enailsnailo
D:
You're that fag.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
D:
You're that fag.
Yup, I r 40 year old Mexican virgin.
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
Airilight.
what
the
fuck
?
O_O
isn't that soso's old acc O_O??
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
what
the
fuck
?
O_O
isn't that soso's old acc O_O??
Yeah it is.
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post


Yeah it is.
lol thats the one he used to gift me...
Quote Originally Posted by Speculation View Post
-RobbinOreos
You rob oreos? :O

Or the oreos are robbin us

Axe_Cop...
Diqit_HD, hacking account...
Posts 16–30 of 108 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us