THE IGN THREAD

Posts 46–60 of 108 · Page 4 of 8
Tosh is a liar.

Troll Account: -Trollolol-
(Check out my CBL on this account ^)

Real Account: -9,001 posts needed to see text-
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post
Tosh is a liar.

Troll Account: -Trollolol-
(Check out my CBL on this account ^)

Real Account: -9,001 posts needed to see text-
If your kdr is really 2.38 you must have good reflexxs...
Quote Originally Posted by Based God View Post


If your kdr is really 2.38 you must have good reflexxs...
or play with nubs
Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post


or play with nubs
That message is more than it seems and if I'm correct then only Falin will get it...
I_Am_100

No, _M_T_ isn't mine
Quote Originally Posted by Based God View Post


If your kdr is really 2.38 you must have good reflexxs...
Quote Originally Posted by Based God View Post


That message is more than it seems and if I'm correct then only Falin will get it...
2.83 Actually. (On my Main, yeah)

If you know my main you know it, otherwise you don't know it. I know Tosh and Fritz know it, idk about the rest of you.

If you want to play with me I frequent Alpha Server ch1 and answer to "Falin" Even though that's not my name. Also my name is Yellow.

If you can Find me then GL, I'm 99% Legit (I consider Modding 1%, Since it's only Texture and Sound Mods I use.)
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post




2.83 Actually. (On my Main, yeah)

If you know my main you know it, otherwise you don't know it. I know Tosh and Fritz know it, idk about the rest of you.

If you want to play with me I frequent Alpha Server ch1 and answer to "Falin" Even though that's not my name. Also my name is Yellow.

If you can Find me then GL, I'm 99% Legit (I consider Modding 1%, Since it's only Texture and Sound Mods I use.)
Yeah! It took me 1/2 an hour to figure it out...
Ill add you when my messenger works out again...
fuck it, ill post it its KottonJaw
B-e-n-X-e-r
trusting you all
i don't hack.
Quote Originally Posted by JIGS4W View Post


devonvanh7 seems like someone Ive played with before
rlly
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


devonvanh sounds familiar?
i used t o play alot plus it was my mpgh name.........
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
newphag in da house.

ign: icanhacklolz
YOU ARE icanhacklolz?
Do you remember playing a game with Zian01 and _AussieSAS_?
We got into a hack war with you that lasted 3 hours.

IGN : _AussieSAS_
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


YOU ARE icanhacklolz?
Do you remember playing a game with Zian01 and _AussieSAS_?
We got into a hack war with you that lasted 3 hours.

IGN : _AussieSAS_
OH god...
He got 1k...
Quote Originally Posted by Based God View Post


OH god...
He got 1k...
And what is that supposed to mean?
her name is yellow guys she says it lol
Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder View Post
her name is yellow guys she says it lol
The color is yellow...
/facepalm
Posts 46–60 of 108 · Page 4 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us