BO stats + CE

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
BO stats + CE
I have been looking around on the forum, but i´m still wondering, how does BO save stats and can we hack it with CE?
I read that xp and cod points are saved to steam cloud (correct?) but i couldn't find how it saves other stats like: kills, deaths, kill streak, challenges?
Can someone tell me how these are saved, and if they can be hacked with CE.

In MW2 you could scan the address, change the address to 1less than needed for the next level, play and get the points. You could do that with all stats, xp, and challenges. Is that still possible, and how will VAC react?

It looks like it should be possible to change stats like kills, deaths, kill streak, (and maybe challenges as well?) without a ban.

Changing the challenges would be very useful, as you can get the xp from the challenges very quickly then.

I hope some one can tell me how it al works, and if someone has tried something like this.
Quote Originally Posted by kaaskiller View Post
I have been looking around on the forum, but i´m still wondering, how does BO save stats and can we hack it with CE?
I read that xp and cod points are saved to steam cloud (correct?) but i couldn't find how it saves other stats like: kills, deaths, kill streak, challenges?
Can someone tell me how these are saved, and if they can be hacked with CE.

In MW2 you could scan the address, change the address to 1less than needed for the next level, play and get the points. You could do that with all stats, xp, and challenges. Is that still possible, and how will VAC react?

It looks like it should be possible to change stats like kills, deaths, kill streak, (and maybe challenges as well?) without a ban.

Changing the challenges would be very useful, as you can get the xp from the challenges very quickly then.

I hope some one can tell me how it al works, and if someone has tried something like this.
Everything is stored on a server. I am pretty sure NOTHING is stored locally. Now this is not impossible to hack, just illegal.
I am pretty sure thats how it works but feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Oh, and I am 99% sure that BO doesn't use the steam cloud as the steam cloud only syncs after the game.

Oh and memory edting on VAC is not allowed.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
Everything is stored on a server. I am pretty sure NOTHING is stored locally. Now this is not impossible to hack, just illegal.
I am pretty sure thats how it works but feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Oh, and I am 99% sure that BO doesn't use the steam cloud as the steam cloud only syncs after the game.

Oh and memory edting on VAC is not allowed.
steam cloud syncs through-out the game it's just only noticed by fetching statts etc, that actualy runs through the steam cloud to gayarch etc.. i read it on another forum.

(credits go to them)
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
steam cloud syncs through-out the game it's just only noticed by fetching statts etc, that actualy runs through the steam cloud to gayarch etc.. i read it on another forum.

(credits go to them)
Nup, doubt it.
For the data to be sent to the steam cloud then the stats would have to save to your pc first (Meaning you could use CE to hack it).

Also, check this out.


I have tried ticking it before but it automatically un-ticks itself.

/Moved to BO help.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
Nup, doubt it.
For the data to be sent to the steam cloud then the stats would have to save to your pc first (Meaning you could use CE to hack it).

Also, check this out.


I have tried ticking it before but it automatically un-ticks itself.

/Moved to BO help.
STRANGE mines always ticked
Try scan BlackOpsMP.exe you will find your answer and open it in resource hacker or Resource tuner.
cheat engine
but this can be closed?
**Steam cloud provisioning has expanded from 1 MB per user to 100 MB per user, per game. The Steam Cloud API allows your game to write and retrieve files for each user. Use it for personalized settings like keyboard, mouse, and gamepad configurations, multiplayer sprays, or even saved games. Steam Cloud is a natural extension of the portability that Steam affords gamers. Shipped first with Left 4 Dead, Steam Cloud is now a proven resource and is becoming an integral part of the Steam experience.**

If steam cloud syncs stats why can we turn it off, I don't think it does that.
I guess it will only sync settings and saved games form the sp, and not the mp stats.

Thanks for the other information!
Quote Originally Posted by kaaskiller View Post
If steam cloud syncs stats why can we turn it offThanks for the other information!
Thats what I am trying to say. The steam cloud is for saved games, ie single player.
Trearch wanted to get rid of level hacks so they store our stats on their servers instead.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us