Lol , you are banned in Super Rewards, the same happened to me.
I think you are banned for using fake info or some other reason dunno...
Originally Posted by lewis1994
I think you are banned for using fake info or some other reason dunno...
Nooooooo fuk no y FML
ima go and now
anyone gibe zp donations plz ? Im serious
you're banned my friend , but me too
LOL , your banned. im not close this thread he's got the answer. Request Close.
Maybe you got banned, but should have warning or something...
I recommend you request support for Z8Games.
Originally Posted by Jigsaw
Maybe you got banned, but should have warning or something...
I recommend you request support for Z8Games.
Fuk tha support shit takes them 72 hours to fuking reply.
This is wat ima go do:
1. Fuk GM saidan's gf.
2. (who wants to join me for an ambush at a server?
3.Get subames back
4. Idk im tired of writing
Originally Posted by [PROTOTYPE]
Fuk tha support shit takes them 72 hours to fuking reply.
This is wat ima go do:
1. Fuk GM saidan's gf.
2. (who wants to join me for an ambush at a server?
3.Get subames back
4. Idk im tired of writing
Someone is mad lulz.
SubaGames is worse than Z8, Z8Games are bad, the both are horrible anyway...
Lol yes im mad stupid z8 tells me to give them 2 transaction ids of the last time u bought zp.
I tell them i didnt buy any fuking zp.. But nooooooo they continuosly suk on their small cokz..
I gave them all this info for my haked acc:
login
oldpass
ign
creation date
security question and answer
IP registered it with.
And s fuking screenshot of an email sent saying mu info to my email....