Clean CF chat - Quick Tut

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
Clean CF chat - Quick Tut
Sometimes when i am playing , the chat lag me alot!
But i know a command to clear everything on the chat...
So today im gonna share with you =)
Idk if you already know, but im only trying to help..


The command is:
/d


When you put that command, everything on the chat will be deleted

But this is for be used in-game..If you use this out of game..You will get a error..


Enjoy.
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
Sometimes when i am playing , the chat lag me alot!
But i know a command to clear everything on the chat...
So today im gonna share with you =)
Idk if you already know, but im only trying to help..


The command is:
/d


When you put that command, everything on the chat will be deleted

Enjoy & Press Thanks.
I'm pretty sure everyone knows about this, but who knows. This could be helpful.
I didn't know that, thanks for this info.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
I didn't know that, thanks for this info.
You are welcome. And for those who don't know, they'll look at this thread and thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by WellThen View Post
You are welcome. And for those who don't know, they'll look at this thread and thank you.
Err... I'm not new or something, I play CF since SubaGames and I really didn't know that. XD
But thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post


Err... I'm not new or something, I play CF since SubaGames and I really didn't know that. XD
But thanks.
No problem.
didn't know about this either
I think this is useless. And don' beg for thanx.
Its a pleasure for helping you Jigsaw

This post can be useful for many noobs! ..Like Jigsaw /JOKE XDD
i didnt know this but how bout somesays something important like free zp
Quote Originally Posted by [PROTOTYPE] View Post
i didnt know this but how bout somesays something important like free zp
Yeah, do some working tut and will recive so many thanks.
wth press /h and there you can see it
Quote Originally Posted by kareklas View Post
wth press /h and there you can see it
No you cant.

And Jigsaw, I dont care about thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
No you cant.

And Jigsaw, I dont care about thanks

Now you are not, because you edited your thread.
i did not know and now i can use it on my laptop thanks
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us