(help) with hack menu plz

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
(help) with hack menu plz
I cant find out how to add the hacks to my menu I have been trying for 3 days now and still cant find out how so if and thank you
Download a D3D menu base. And then change all the addies and release as your own, and say, "I made it no credits for anyone."
Quote Originally Posted by _Fk127_ View Post
Download a D3D menu base. And then change all the addies and release as your own, and say, "I made it no credits for anyone."
lmao hahaha
Add a variable.
Add the menu item
Add
Code:
if(variable name == 1){
hackon
}else{
hack off
}
easy.
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Add a variable.
Add the menu item
Add
Code:
if(variable name == 1){
hackon
}else{
hack off
}
easy.
AddItem( 0 , "NxChams" , &bChams , "SkelModelStencil 0" , "SkelModelStencil 1" )
OK thanks i will try it
OK I TRIED THAT AND THEN I GOT A RED LINE UNDER IT AND IT SAY ERROR BUILDING IT BECAUSE OF THE LINE
SO HOW CAN I FIX THIS ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME FIX IT I WILL GIVE CREDIT TO IM DONE MAKING THE MENU
Quote Originally Posted by yoyoman4567 View Post
OK I TRIED THAT AND THEN I GOT A RED LINE UNDER IT AND IT SAY ERROR BUILDING IT BECAUSE OF THE LINE
SO HOW CAN I FIX THIS ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME FIX IT I WILL GIVE CREDIT TO IM DONE MAKING THE MENU
That's how I add hacks to my base. Make your own method.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


AddItem( 0 , "NxChams" , &bChams , "SkelModelStencil 0" , "SkelModelStencil 1" )
hmm.
AddItem( number, char commandname, bool &NOOB, char commandoff, char commandon)

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoman4567 View Post
OK I TRIED THAT AND THEN I GOT A RED LINE UNDER IT AND IT SAY ERROR BUILDING IT BECAUSE OF THE LINE
SO HOW CAN I FIX THIS ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME FIX IT I WILL GIVE CREDIT TO IM DONE MAKING THE MENU
Can you try learning basics of c++ then asking some people how things work. before you dive into the world of H4x0riNg

kthxbai

Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


That's how I add hacks to my base. Make your own method.
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe



@ the original thread maker..

Do what flameswor said.
Add variable. int bool whatever you think fits your need. int hax;
Add to menu. AddItem(something) MenuItem(somehitng) whatever you do
Add this:
Code:
if(hax)
    YourHackMethod("SkelModelStencil 1");
else
    YourHackMethod("SkelModelStencil 0");
DONE
Quote Originally Posted by yoyoman4567 View Post
I cant find out how to add the hacks to my menu I have been trying for 3 days now and still cant find out how so if and thank you
mmz smells fishhy
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
mmz smells fishhy
Lol .
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us