Someone Train Me?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Someone Train Me?
Alright well I have been wanting just to learn some small stuff
and to code.
All I really want to do to satisfy myself is to learn how to make
a hack with premium, and the weapon slots.

If visual premium is the on i'm referring to does that mean
everyone else will see the gold around my name and
think I have premium but i don't?

anyways if you can find it in you to help a noob like me
I would be very grateful.

xfire: clazzifide
msn: mike.riley96@yahoo.com
yahoo:mjriley1@yahoo.com
skype:Apologeze

so if you would be willing to help me learn because I fail at this.
I would be extremely grateful.
Visual means only you will see it.

For example: You have a Visual Level 100 and Visual Gold Premium -> No one in you lobby/room will see it except you.

To learn Coding, you could start off by experimenting with some Coding Tutorials aswell (Google)
omg nooblyss
could you link me to any good tutorials?
self help is the best help
Quote Originally Posted by L3G3ND_KILL3R View Post
Learn C++
ok?
must he got to school or a university for tat? Lol
:P , also you can learn first the code in visualbasic 2008
then move into c++
i'm coding in visual basic 2008 then i getting visual basic 2010 then c++ 2008 and then c++ 2010
go to coding section and check out tuts or search google.
Learn C++.
Buy some different book and learn from it
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us