[Help]Advanced Loader for website

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Advanced Loader for website
The title explain much. I basically need a loader that has a log in that connects to a website, has the a hack embedded into the loader ....... ect

This is for my website site so it needs to be professional. If you are interested please PM me for more information and soon enough you loader will be popular! Thanks



- Zane
are you asking for help on how to make the loader or are u asking for osmeone to make it for u?
I'm confused myself, What is it you need exactly?
I mean, Explain in more detail.
I think he wants a loader for Combat Arms that...

1. Shows a log (like a news feed from the website?)
2. Auto updates and embeds the hack (also injects I suppose)
So you're saying..
Make me a professional loader and gib me source code so I take all credit?
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
So you're saying..
Make me a professional loader and gib me source code so I take all credit?
hahaha i think u may have hit this nail dead on the head bud.
Visual Basic (as well as the programming section) is not here to build applications for you (though you can request it, or request a tutorial on how to do certain things) This section is for us to help you learn how to develop, to help you correct mistakes or form snippets of code to help you, not to complete entire applications for you,

Hmmmm, Rss News Feeds in vb are not hard, or you can parse the news feed with webequests, or be lazy embed a browser and use DOMS / ElementCollections.

There are plenty of open source injectors here, if you want to auto inject from URL , read the injector source, should be able to figure it out from there.

Should be pretty simple.
Noob is correct. I need help making one. I am not a ****** who takes 100% of the credits like most people do.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOBJr View Post
Noob is correct. I need help making one. I am not a ****** who takes 100% of the credits like most people do.
There are tuts on how to auto update your application, injector source codes, and you could use an account generator source to log in and "validate" the account is a member of the site.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOBJr View Post
Noob is correct. I need help making one. I am not a ****** who takes 100% of the credits like most people do.
Google. That's where I started. I find that its much better than asking and waiting for most cases.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?