Flash Games Hack

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Flash Games Hack
Hi all.
If someone need help to hack Flash Games just call me.
I play some mini Flash Games at www.kongregate.com, and when I'm bored, I like to hack some games!

Yah, many guys will call me a newbie... but at all, I love to hack!
I found a game for you to hack.. very easy > IndestructoTank A.E. | Armor Games
Just play a bit, make sure you have some exp to spend, then with a memory editor (you know :P) get the adress for exp money.. after that exp.. when you have beated the game just get the combo and hight adress, and you're ready :P... But i didn't managed to get the pointer ..
Quote Originally Posted by Carb0neum View Post
I found a game for you to hack.. very easy > IndestructoTank A.E. | Armor Games
Just play a bit, make sure you have some exp to spend, then with a memory editor (you know :P) get the adress for exp money.. after that exp.. when you have beated the game just get the combo and hight adress, and you're ready :P... But i didn't managed to get the pointer ..
Well, let me understand. U simple want to manage ur EXP and MONEY, right?
You can come to my forums and post some flash hacks ther i would apriciate it
nice
good job man
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?