[REQUEST] Call Inject function [Solved]
Well I've made injectors before etc. etc. but what I need is a Call Inject function w/e that doesn't open only 1 dll that's either selected from my listbox or the last dll I opened in my OpenFileDialog all those are bullshit I need 1 that will inject all (if there is more than 1) dll from my listbox. Don't flame me and say oh go learn VB because I have and it's not that simple to rewrite a whole source for a injector when you kind of need it within the hour etc. So please members of mpgh help another fellow MPGHian out. I have also looked around for the past couple of days and haven't found anything even when I first started coding in VB I looked for a good src. for an injector (which btw was almost a year ago) and didn't find anything so. Please post something useful if it's not useful at all don't post w/e you're thinking if you know it's flaming or offensive criticism orelse I will report your post and proper actions will be taken. Thank you 
Note: I also think alot of people would also find this useful, because I know I'm not the only 1 searching for this for days and putting alot of effort in just reading shit you don't understand to make some sense of it and trying to fix it yourself and then fail, fail, and fail time again so we come to you guys who've mastered the ethics of VB and many other coding languages, to you guys who help also many thanks

Note: I also think alot of people would also find this useful, because I know I'm not the only 1 searching for this for days and putting alot of effort in just reading shit you don't understand to make some sense of it and trying to fix it yourself and then fail, fail, and fail time again so we come to you guys who've mastered the ethics of VB and many other coding languages, to you guys who help also many thanks

