Hey guys
Hey how are you guys doing in here?
So I have been away quite a while (I used to make hacks for warrock quite a while ago) now I check it out here I see everything has changed..
- No more Vb6 hacks (haha i know)
- C++ trainers isn't enough anymore
- I need to hook the games now
To start off my C++ knowledge is a bit dusty so i will start over and i started in the C++ primer today! just printed all the pages ruined 2 cardridges and 2 stacks of paper
And now my question if i'm stuck or anything can i just ask my questions here?
Nice to meet you all!
PS: first question (already)
in the Primer book there sometimes are codes like:
int book_count = 0;
book_count = books_on_shelf + books_on_order;
cout • "the value of book_count: " • book_count;
What button do i need to press to get the black cirkle thingy? and i got the 3rd edition of the primer is that one ok just to understand the language
thnx in advance!
greetings, mesoldierboy
So I have been away quite a while (I used to make hacks for warrock quite a while ago) now I check it out here I see everything has changed..
- No more Vb6 hacks (haha i know)
- C++ trainers isn't enough anymore
- I need to hook the games now
To start off my C++ knowledge is a bit dusty so i will start over and i started in the C++ primer today! just printed all the pages ruined 2 cardridges and 2 stacks of paper
And now my question if i'm stuck or anything can i just ask my questions here?
Nice to meet you all!
PS: first question (already)
in the Primer book there sometimes are codes like:
int book_count = 0;
book_count = books_on_shelf + books_on_order;
cout • "the value of book_count: " • book_count;
What button do i need to press to get the black cirkle thingy? and i got the 3rd edition of the primer is that one ok just to understand the language
thnx in advance!
greetings, mesoldierboy

