Requesting a Signature. ;)
Hai, oh, hai. 
I would like to request (beg for) a signature, from some of you awesome GFX-guys:
I'll give thanks and +rep.
Name:Critted
Sub-Text:I Just Never Do Amazingly
Size: 330x110 (I assume/hope that's somewhat standard signature size. :S)
Style:Dark and "Swirly". (Swirly: Like with some sort of glowing lines that swirls all over the place, preferably in purple, blue, and green.)
Theme: Warfare in general.
Color: Black/Other dark colors.
Render: Oh geez. I don't understand this. I guess it is some image of a sort, which should be on it. If it is, then this:
)
I would be happier than happy if anyone would do this.

I would like to request (beg for) a signature, from some of you awesome GFX-guys:
I'll give thanks and +rep.

Name:Critted
Sub-Text:I Just Never Do Amazingly
Size: 330x110 (I assume/hope that's somewhat standard signature size. :S)
Style:Dark and "Swirly". (Swirly: Like with some sort of glowing lines that swirls all over the place, preferably in purple, blue, and green.)
Theme: Warfare in general.
Color: Black/Other dark colors.
Render: Oh geez. I don't understand this. I guess it is some image of a sort, which should be on it. If it is, then this:
)I would be happier than happy if anyone would do this.
