[Help] Loader

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Loader
I create loader in vb where can downloads hacks for games !!! I have problem with injection hacks !!! How to me create function where user press button and hack injection and download ? I don't know where hack can download ? How for hack create automatically injector ??? Help me please !!!
Quote Originally Posted by xakerino View Post
I create loader in vb where can downloads hacks for games !!! I have problem with injection hacks !!! How to me create function where user press button and hack injection and download ? I don't know where hack can download ? How for hack create automatically injector ??? Help me please !!!
...

So you have yet created a GUI?

Start with more basic stuff...
i created all in loader but i not create this function !!!
You did neither code the download nor the injection. What did you code yet?
I create injector in loader!!! Byt i don't have code for injections hacks!!!
Quote Originally Posted by xakerino View Post
I create injector in loader!!! Byt i don't have code for injections hacks!!!
you should learn how to code!!!!!!!1111
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us