Hack on it's way

Posts 61–67 of 67 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by goblox View Post
@ftslynx
only suggestion ...
don't share what you get
just share how you get
hmmm..we will share AFTER release..

also small update: We aint looked at this hack now for a day now, still working on fixing our site :@ and our new designed GUID Tech
Quote Originally Posted by Cowman69 View Post
I agree with downfall. No recoil isn't comming from this half-a** coder.
Quoted for truth cowman! see you on teamspeak later
:S I already made no recoil what the fuck and gave it to my clan mates.

Just shut the fuck up.

Any decent hacker/coder/reverse engineer won't even fucking bother posting this thread. We'd just PRESENT the hacks and VOILLA.
Quote Originally Posted by vxa1314 View Post
:S I already made no recoil what the fuck and gave it to my clan mates.

Just shut the fuck up.

Any decent hacker/coder/reverse engineer won't even fucking bother posting this thread. We'd just PRESENT the hacks and VOILLA.
You may be true, but every hack coder I know(about 7) likes to post in the threads to see how his hack is working. So if that is how you feel you must be the only one that feels/thinks that way.
few people asked me to keep them updated,

I already made no recoil what the fuck and gave it to my clan mates.
Least i provided some proof of our hack
Quote Originally Posted by ftslynx View Post
few people asked me to keep them updated,



Least i provided some proof of our hack
Post it?

I have to see it to believe it.
Lol amateur. Gtfo out of my face.

No professional would post shit on a forum and attention seek.
Posts 61–67 of 67 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?