floating people

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
floating people
Has anybody else noticed floating people in combat arms lately. moving around like they are Christ on the cross.

If it was the same character on different accounts then I would assume it was a glitch or something.

I am thinking this is being caused by 1 of the hacks out.
Quote Originally Posted by trigot View Post
Has anybody else noticed floating people in combat arms lately. moving around like they are Christ on the cross.

If it was the same character on different accounts then I would assume it was a glitch or something.

I am thinking this is being caused by 1 of the hacks out.
i saw this and it pisses me off because they dont look like they are looking at you and they shoot you
yeah ive seen them.
It's a glitch.
Not the hacks causing them.
its an error in the CHILD models in the CHARS_M_BODY.rez

just replace the files with old ones
ii have noticed it but it is funny when they get kicked for it lol
Nexon just fails, wait till the next patch they will probably fix it
It just makes me laugh ^_^ lol
It was Nexon's server. I saw this (using hax) and everyone else did too. So they just slid around in the cabin LOL. I couldn't tell if they were firing at which zombie in cabin fever. My game is patching and now I am bored so there. ppl were just sliding around those days and even better, the quarintine zombies looked very stupid
lol...i thought it was just really bad lagging...
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us