Char * Vs String

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Char * Vs String
Which one is better in your opinion

Also Include which one you use more often.
string. Because I'm used to strings from Java and also because strings are just better. The little overhead is unnoticeable.
I use a mix of both =3
somtimes i get lazy to include the string header file so i just char. lol.
Some people say the char pointer is Dangerous and to just stay with the string..
But i dont see whats the fuss is about i use both bout the same anyways
The string itself is stored in memory the same way anyway, it doesn't really matter.
Ever since I started using Java I've moved more toward string. But Char * was a popular way I did everything.
both. strings are useful for building stuff, but there's a tiny overhead on them, depends on the context in which I'm using them.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?