Kernel Detective 1.4.1

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by GamingMasteR View Post
I'm the author of this little tool.
IF YOU'RE SERIOUS, THEN YOU SIR ARE THE MAN
@M.Codec:
Please read my previous post, if it doesn't work on your x86 system I'll be glad if I can contact you to get more info about this .

@Subliminal:
Thanks dude
Good job
Shorrttttt
realmente eu axei bom, pq o 1.3 já tá meio ultrapassado rsrs
64 bit users may wish to consider a virtual environment.
is there one for windows vista because i cant get this on to work for me
It should work on Vista (NT Build 6000 -> 6002), what happens exactly when you try to run it ?
Make sure your system is not x64.
is it x64 bit cannot run for it? so sad T_T
any one can help that kernel can run for wind 7 x64 bit?
cuz really nid it. i cant chg to Other windows, cuz my processor Type : 64 bit.

thanks.
Looks good
But it doesn't work on x64 make it work
>> i cant chg to Other windows, cuz my processor Type : 64 bit. >>

Even if your processor *support* 64-bit OS you can still install 32-bit OS ...
KernelDtc 1.4.1 Is Fail!
I Like 1.3.1
Quote Originally Posted by S0aD View Post
KernelDtc 1.4.1 Is Fail!
I Like 1.3.1
yes in my house
1.3.1 its work fine
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?