Pally

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Pally
Pally PVP

Which Talent Specs are best? i mean retrybution, Holy or protection

And2 : A good PVP Build
Thanks
i play roleplaying so idk but i have a pally but its a lvl 70 tank
Quote Originally Posted by Skullmaker90 View Post
Protection For The Win.
Yes i have one protect/retry and its cool
i have a pally level 30 now cause i level fast , anyways i either use retrubution or protection
pallys/shaman tooo fucking much going on for me to focus on : ( i play as rogue usually and a warrior the other times.
holy paladins are OP in pvp they don't oom and they don't die and if your going to die just bubble what more could you ask for ill get the spec for you later.
Holy paladins, can't heal more than a priest.
they can and there mobility is way better i would much rather kill a priest than a paladin because if you can make the priest move they will most likely die.

also PURGE FTW
Well I'd go with the protection because from what I've seen in BG's the Prot pally is always at the top of Recount. (Dmg Metre) So I would definitely go with prot

- Or you be a rogue and be pro haha!
My Main Spec is Retri because its the easiest Spec to get solo 1-70 , and now since Level 70 (83 now) I play Holy.

I 9k selfheal just by Holy Shock'ing my Target and I rarely go down in PvP.

Questing: Retri
PvP: Holy
Raid: Holy/Retri ( What is needed more in your raid?= Decide)
Dungeon: Holy

If you start collecting your Gear early , at least that's what I did , you can Dual Sepc and to paly both.

Huge fun and I never get bored , because I constantly switch and always carry both Gears with me.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?