What game?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
What game?
What game should i buy! I'm tired of all those boring games...

I have Black Ops, Mw2, Fable 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Halo 3, Halo:reach, Bad Company 2... WHAT GAME

(For Xbox 360)
COD4. Seriously best game.
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
What game should i buy! I'm tired of all those boring games...

I have Black Ops, Mw2, Fable 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Halo 3, Halo:reach, Bad Company 2... WHAT GAME

(For Xbox 360)
Get little big planet 2

Oh nvm thats ps3
Fallout:New Vegas?
Buy games from the xbox store.
Lol @ Justified

Get Saints Row 2 or one of the GTA's or just wait until another release (:
Get PS3.
get GTA:IV Episodes From LIberty City and play
The ballad of gay tony and The lost and damned espansion pack
u'll never get bored playing gta 4
Get a PS3
Better releases and shit
Now you'll have 2 systems
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us