PatchedUpdated ZoomHack

Posts 46–60 of 68 · Page 4 of 5
????
i downloaded it but in the folder is only

LoL Functions.lua
LoL Locator.lua
LoL Max Zoom Hack.lua
LoLCurrentZoomPatterns
lua51.dll
LuaInterface.dll

no all seeing eye. how do i get the hack to work o.O
This is old and outdated and will/should not work anymore. Lol. You need a newer one from either usernamex32 google it. or go to the updated one of it that I edited. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/258-league...13-2011-a.html

Either one will work, mines just a makeshift since none of the other ones on here worked anymore and mine is finicky about injecting into the right place as long as you do it after the game has loaded.
Trojan Horse with Avira...
Quote Originally Posted by kamui215 View Post
i downloaded it but in the folder is only

LoL Functions.lua
LoL Locator.lua
LoL Max Zoom Hack.lua
LoLCurrentZoomPatterns
lua51.dll
LuaInterface.dll

no all seeing eye. how do i get the hack to work o.O
Your antivirus probably removed it


Quote Originally Posted by jolo248 View Post
Trojan Horse with Avira...
It's a false alert
lol
u suck

its fuckin easy
i do this with cheat engine
not working at all, the CMD says it will zoom but it doesnt.
Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
A while ago i posted a ZoomHack and its now outdated.
I have found another updated ZoomHack, just to be clear this is not my hack.
Neither was the other one and I do NOT take credits for releasing this hack.
Credits go to the rightful maker.

How to use:
Step One: Download the file attached to this thread.
Step Two: Extract the files to your desktop, or any other place.
Step Three: Open the folder and drag the file "LoL Max Zoom Hack.lua" over onto the exe file "All seeing eye"
Step Four: Find a game and when you go in-game it will be zoomed out to the furthest it can go.
Step Five: Adjust to the settings you are happy with.

I don't know why people find this useful, :/ i think its a load of crap. lols.
This is used to see Ashe's and Ezreals ulti from far away.

Screen Shots:



Virus Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
ZoomHack- Updated.rar MD5:11830851a8dba2188aea31aafca117d4 - VirSCAN.org 8% Scanner(s) (3/37) found malware!
This really works and it keep working till today ?
This worked like a chaRM!
watch out i just got knocked with this, works great tho!

Greetings Summoner,

Improper modifications to your League of Legends client have been detected by our system. While we allow for customization and creativity, modifications that allow for an unfair competitive edge are unwelcome on the Fields of Justice and are a violation of our Terms of Use. Such modifications are typically related to increased vision range. If these modifications are detected repeatedly, disciplinary actions against your account may occur.

To ensure that your system has no unwelcome modifications, we recommend using the official client without third party modification. You may download an unmodified version of the client at League of Legends - Downloadⓘ.
I got the same e-mail
Still works, I've played all day and no email
Nice release, but I do not want to risk getting abnned.

I must've spend like over 60 euros on skins ;D
Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
It should show something else when it detects your game.
Does CMD still look exactly like that when you're in a game?

It should look like this once it detects the LeagueOfLegends.exe process.
I have the same, but my max zoom is: 0x800010 and current 0x800010. It dont work for me :O
Quote Originally Posted by chuim View Post
I have the same, but my max zoom is: 0x800010 and current 0x800010. It dont work for me :O
it's being detected anyways, so there's no reason to want it to work unless you liked getting a notice and possibly banned
Quote Originally Posted by chuim View Post
I have the same, but my max zoom is: 0x800010 and current 0x800010. It dont work for me :O


Same, dont Work.
Posts 46–60 of 68 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us