Gamesharing

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Gamesharing
I think Sony stopped gamesharing
Shit just got screwed
Now I can't gameshare

/Discuss
As long as you can still Log into your PS3 account from 4 other PS3's then Game Sharing is still available!
Either you had 1 of 3 problems occur Diminished,

1 - You deleted the user that you used to log into your friends PSN account,
2 - You gameshared with someone that already shared with 5 people,
3 - You ganeshared wrong.

It's most likely the top one, If not I have no clue man. And by the way, Sorry that my LBP add ons didn't work
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
Either you had 1 of 3 problems occur Diminished,

1 - You deleted the user that you used to log into your friends PSN account,
2 - You gameshared with someone that already shared with 5 people,
3 - You ganeshared wrong.

It's most likely the top one, If not I have no clue man. And by the way, Sorry that my LBP add ons didn't work
It's ok, but me problem was 2.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?