QuestionHelp with Remote kill [On / Off ]

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Help with Remote kill [On / Off ]
Hello to all the commands I need to connect and disconnect the Remote kill if anyone had please send me thank you in advance

I already have the address just missing on, off to become whole and I can add to my menu
And in return, can you send me all the commands for the NX hack?
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
And in return, can you send me all the commands for the NX hack?
Code:
SkelModelStencil
Remote Kill

Code:
int remote =0;

if(remote > 0){
Ptc ("RemoteKill 1");
}else{
Ptc ("RemoteKill 0");
}
Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
Code:
SkelModelStencil
Remote Kill

Code:
int remote =0;

if(remote > 0){
Ptc ("RemoteKill 1");
}else{
Ptc ("RemoteKill 0");
}
its so old... its not funny any more
hahahaha big noob
Quote Originally Posted by franpanpan View Post
hahahaha big noob
Don't be a bitch to Freedompeace.
He's the best.
No I have not been sucking his dick
Quote Originally Posted by franpanpan View Post
hahahaha big noob
you, who is asking for some VIP Source, is calling a very advanced coder a Noob?

Is that a Joke ?
Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
you, who is asking for some VIP Source, is calling a very advanced coder a Noob?
yah i know this is funny

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
Is that a Joke ?
yes i think it is
Quote Originally Posted by franpanpan View Post
hahahaha big noob
Since I'm feeling Angelic today..

Place this at the top of your code.
Code:
#define S_OK2 0
Place this somewhere. You will need this function. Remember to credit the author of this function (not me).
Code:
bool Memoria( void * pDest, char * szPatch, size_t sSize )
{ 
    DWORD dwOrgProtect = NULL; 
    if ( !VirtualProtect ( pDest, sSize, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, &dwOrgProtect ))
        return FALSE;

    memcpy( pDest, szPatch, sSize ); 
    VirtualProtect( pDest, sSize, dwOrgProtect, NULL ); 
    return TRUE; 
}
This is the actual code for remote telekill. Put this in your game loop.
Code:
if(g_bRemoteTelekill)
{
	Memoria((LPVOID)0xEEFAEA34, "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
        Memoria((LPVOID)0xFFFFFFFF, "\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90", 5);
        Memoria((LPVOID)0x374B5A61, "\x90\x90\", 2);
        Memoria((LPVOID)0x3780CC20, "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
}
else
{
	if (*(**int)0x738ED3 / 0 == S_OK2)
	        Memoria((LPVOID)0x37847414, "\x0F\x94\xC0", 3);
 	Memoria((LPVOID)0xFFFFFFFF, "\xB8\x00\x75\x05\x10\", 5);
        Memoria((LPVOID)0x374B5A61, "\x5D\x40\", 2);
       	Memoria((LPVOID)0x3780CC20, "\x0E\x09\x05", 3);
}
lmao dont call no one a choob/noob o: becuase the the only choob i c ;D

-stalks flameswor-
Would you like unlimited ammo?

Code:
                if(Ammo){
			Memoria((LPVOID)0x37847414, "\x90\x90\x90", 3 ); // Primary Weapons (ar, sr etc)
                        Memoria((LPVOID)0x375ADFA0, "\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90", 5 ); // Secondary Weapons
                        Memoria((LPVOID)0x374B5A61, "\x90\x90\", 2 ); // specialist
                        Memoria((LPVOID)0x3780CC20, "\x90\x90\x90", 3 ); // Grenades
		}else{
			Memoria((LPVOID)0x37847414, "\x0F\x94\xC0", 3 ); // Primary Weapons
 			Memoria((LPVOID)0x375ADFA0, "\xB8\x00\x75\x05\x10\", 5 ); //Secondary Weapons
                        Memoria((LPVOID)0x374B5A61, "\x5D\x40\", 2 ); //Specialist
                        Memoria((LPVOID)0x3780CC20, "\x0E\x09\x05", 3 ); //Grenades
		}
Basically, this will get rid of losing bullets when you reload.
(basically how unlimited ammo in Papa server works)
It took me forever to find this address-
Code:
0xFFFFFFFF
I looked right past it as I thought it was incorrect, but it turned out it was the real thing.
Quote Originally Posted by _Fk127_ View Post
It took me forever to find this address-
Code:
0xFFFFFFFF
I looked right past it as I thought it was incorrect, but it turned out it was the real thing.
yeah, I couldn't believe I looked right past a remote telekill address without realizing as well D:
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
yeah, I couldn't believe I looked right past a remote telekill address without realizing as well D:
Use Ptc
Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
Use Ptc
nahh, the method I posted is much more efficient
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us