PostIllegal Mods

Posts 16–30 of 128 · Page 2 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


Want me to upload every damned files of use? 0.o
(On laptop, no MW2 , I'll do it later tonight or tomorrow)
PM me for instructions
ill PM you
wait leb me clear up inbox
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
PM me for instructions
ill PM you
wait leb me clear up inbox
Now I need to clean up mine too since it was all you T_T

:O
atm
i have thermal and m40 scope
hmm ... me pl0x?
I'm assuming you don't "know me well" enough seeing as how I used to help David flame you here and there
Lol Funny thing is that the textures will look really diffrent since CA's engine doesn't have specular mapping, nevertheless good job
Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
Lol Funny thing is that the textures will look really diffrent since CA's engine doesn't have specular mapping, nevertheless good job
still at least the CoD scopes look better then the shitty scopes we have
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
still at least the CoD scopes look better then the shitty scopes we have
True that lol CA and its shitty stuffs
I doubt I'll get them
Most people don't know me, the ones that do hate me.
this would be so nice if they work good

is it also possible to change a sniper from mw 2 like intervention and replace it with one from Ca?
Ooohhhhh

This is serious. Noob's got it down.

GL I don't think I'll be able to have it. Only 1.7K posts
3D Model Ripper then u import into 3ds max then u export as a . ltb I think im correct.
all you did is rip textures?
hows that illegal? o_o
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
all you did is rip textures?
hows that illegal? o_o
Because those files are copyrighted by Activision and Infinity Ward
Posts 16–30 of 128 · Page 2 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?