Guys check this out

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Ehh lol I guess :/
bo
I posted that in the IRC quite awhile ago and people said O NOS DONT CLICKZ ZEE LONK ITS KYO.
Quote Originally Posted by Kyojiro
I posted that in the IRC quite awhile ago and people said O NOS DONT CLICKZ ZEE LONK ITS KYO.
thats because the mojority of your links sear ppls eyes
WHAT THE FUCK, that WAS A WASTE OF 10 minutes of my life.
The pictures aren't even that bad compared to lots of shit on the internet. Not my fault you guys are wusses >_>
Or Kyojiro is a homo...
MAKE A HORRIBLE PICTURE THREAD, AND LETS SEE OUR EYES GET SEERED.
Make me a sub forum devoted to my horrifying pictures and stuffs etc etc.
yes thats a great idea..........
The pictures I post are not homoeroctic (however you spell it) at all. I mean show to a fag and they will be grossed out.
Quote Originally Posted by sf0d
wtf.......
dont post if you dont understand!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?