Need Mod Testers. :P

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Need Mod Testers. :P
I realized that I want to see my mods in game for once, so I want some people that are willing to test out my mods. The only one I need someone to test for right now is the Arctic Wolf. But later on, I will be needing other guns. Mod testers can also request for me to do a texture mod, but will need to give me the file. So, yeah...I need someone to test out my Arctic Wolf.
I'd test it, but it'd be on the Holiday Wolf.

BTW, if you were on the spider side in Spiders vs Scorpions, you should have received a holiday wolf, so just rename the artic wolf texture to the name of the Holiday Wolf's texture..
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
I'd test it, but it'd be on the Holiday Wolf.

BTW, if you were on the spider side in Spiders vs Scorpions, you should have received a holiday wolf, so just rename the artic wolf texture to the name of the Holiday Wolf's texture..
The only reason I need testers is because I don't have the game. :O
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post


The only reason I need testers is because I don't have the game. :O
I see. Umm. right now, I have to study for finals, so I'll see what I can do.
Sry I don't want to was my 200k NX :P muahahahaha
Quote Originally Posted by leoisso View Post
Sry I don't want to was my 200k NX :P muahahahaha
Nobody cares about your ego.
I could test for u. Just PM me if u need me.
I will be a mod tester
i have 50k gp. 2lt 3 account
I have these perms and will be willing to help you get SS
M416CQB
G36E
MTAR-21
L96A1 Arctic Wolf
MP5 RAS
P90 SE
Desert Eagle SE
I'll also do model swap if you need another gun
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
I have these perms and will be willing to help you get SS
M416CQB
G36E
MTAR-21
L96A1 Arctic Wolf
MP5 RAS
P90 SE
Desert Eagle SE
I'll also do model swap if you need another gun
I'll do one of these guns a day, hopefully. I'll also PM you the files to take SS.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us